Posted by Joe on Saturday, April 7, 2007 at 3:04pm.
Which of the following statements is not true?
a) rural settlement is north america is primarily dispersed.
b) agglomerated rural settlement is most commong in the world.
c) the agglomerated pattern exists in lands colonized by europeans.
d) an agglomerated village can be described as swarm of buildings without a core.
All of the following statements, except one are true. Which is the exception?
a) mertopolis generally incliudes satellite cities.
b) size is the only factor used to determine whether an urban unit is a metropolis.
c) a metropolis has a significance that extends beyond the region in which it is locared.
d) an urban unit of less than one million is generally not recognized as a metropolis.
Tell us what you think and we will be happy to make suggestions.
Answer this Question
- world geography - the five classics, i am not sure what these are. they are ...
- Geography - What is a rural settlement and what is an urban settlement?
- World history - 5. Which of the following statements about the physical ...
- world geography - Which of the following statements about the physical geography...
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? 1)Land use is ...
- Geography - Which statements describe settlement patterns? Land use is affected...
- World Geography - 1.Which of the following demographic characteristics ...
- civics - Which of the following correctly describes an example of how climate ...
- world geography - What processes cause changes in settlement patterns?
- World Geography - What processes cause changes in settlement patterns?