February 26, 2017
Post a New Question
Creative Expression Skills
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Creative thinking can be facilitated by
1.asking open-ended questions,
2.valuing scientific language and thinking, 3.supporting concrete awareness,or 4.encouraging sequential analysis.
I think creative thinking can be fostered by asking open-ended questions.
You got it!
Answer This Question
Childhood Education Question
- 1.Developing problem solving skills is a product ...
Creative thinking in preschool
- Creative thinking in children is like creative ...
Preschool-Creative Thinking and Arts Based Learnin
- Read the book, but could ...
Preschool Creative Thinking and Arts Based Learnin
- Supporting "possibility ...
- Apply critical thinking to the decision making process by discussing ...
- Creative drama offers a means for cooperative learning and ...
Preschool Creative Thinking
- A creative teacher should encourage and accept non...
Creative Arts Question
- Quiet, expressive activities and manipulative ...
- Surveys can be composed of open-ended or close-ended questions. Open ...
- An algebra teacher is writing a test. There will be two types of ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help