September 2, 2015
Post a New Question
Creative Arts Question
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Quiet, expressive activities and
manipulative experiences are both
vital to which?
1. convergent thinking
2. appropriately defined sex roles
3. creative processing
4. risk taking and social development
Wouldn't the correct answer be appropriately defined sex roles?
This is what I am thinking, but need
I am also thinking the correct answer could be creative processing. Please help!
I would go with your second thought... I don't see how it would have anything to do with appropriately defined sex roles.
I agree with GuruBlue.
Answer this Question
Preschool-Creative Thinking and Arts Based Learnin
- Read the book, but could ...
Creative thinking in preschool
- Creative thinking in children is like creative ...
- Creative drama offers a means for cooperative learning and ...
art and creative development
- children who are individualistic and dare to be ...
Creative Expression Skills
- Creative thinking can be facilitated by which: 1....
Childhood Education Question
- 1.Developing problem solving skills is a product ...
- Asking your students to show you how the fox in "Hattie ...
- Creative thinking tends to be: Divergent Convergent Functional ...
- Which of the following statements regarding sex hormones is true? A...
Art and Creative Development
- Art helps children socially because: A. they can...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.