Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, April 3, 2007 at 7:22pm.
Can someone tell me what the radian value is for this number and how they got it?
On a graph plot the point A(2,1)
Let C(2,0) be the point on the x-axis
x is the angle AOB and tan x = 1/2
Since angle x is not one of the special angles, you will have to use a calculator to find it (or trig tables from an old math textbook)
set your calculator to Radians,
enter "2nd" "tan" .5
or "shift" "tan" .5 depending on your calculator.
you should get appr. 0.4636
tan x = 1/2 - poo, Friday, November 23, 2012 at 1:02am
tan x = 1/2 - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 9:50am
tan x = 1/2 - poo2, Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 1:47pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Identify the correct steps to graph the line y = 3x + 1. Question 3 ...
- algebra - The value, v, of a shopkeepers inventory software program is given by ...
- MATH - The image of point (-3,5) when reflected in the y-axis is: A.(5,-3) B.(5...
- Math - What type of graph does not show the number of times a response was given...
- Math - Choose the three true statements about the graph of the quadratic ...
- Math - 1. What type of graph does not show the number of times a response was ...
- math - Point C and point D are plotted on the graph. Plot points A and B to form...
- calculus - I need help on finding the local linear approximation of tan 62 ...
- Math - If you where to plot the following points for two dimensional X and Y ...
- math graphs - 4. Which equation would you use to find out if the two lines in ...