Posted by Desiree on Tuesday, April 3, 2007 at 2:50pm.
I asked this question yesterday and
didn't really get much help with it.
Can someone please help?
An appropriate way to make connections
to thematic units involves:
1. cross-cultural activities
2. developing interpersonal activities
3. the use of an appropriate software
4. the employment of construction
I am thinking the correct answer would
be either 2 or 3. But I may be wrong.
I think I'd go with 2. You can teach thematic units with or without "appropriate software programs"!!
At times, 1 would work, too.
But if you had the appropriate software
couldn't you connect it with thematic units?
I suppose so, but you really don't need it. What do you think teachers did for centuries before "software" (and the needed hardware!) even existed??
So ... you decide: 1 or 2 or 3?
Answer this Question
- Question-- thematic units - I can think of how A) would be correct...take for ...
- Science-Help Please - What is a concept map. I've asked that same question ...
- very hard math question please help - The Candle Shop -Annual Inventory of ...
- Math 30 - A popular game show begins with the host reading a question to the ...
- edu - Ms. Rook chose to develop her theme of life cycles around The Very Hungry ...
- Social Studies - Answer each question below with one of the three types of maps ...
- NVQ level 3 buisness admin - ok im really struggling on the questions on unit ...
- Art Appreciation - Thematic Substance: Tintoretto’s and da Vinci’s Last Supper. ...
- Elem. Ed. - I posted this question yesterday,and am still confused. Can someone ...
- Physics - Can someone please help me solve this question please: In the ...