Posted by anonymous on Monday, April 2, 2007 at 10:03pm.
feedback on metaphor poem please
I am the hot chocolate on a cold, rainy day.
I am bright yellow, bursting with joy.
I am the sun, brightly glowing.
I am the basket of treats on Easter morning.
I am the shopping spree, so much fun.
I am the project finally done.
I am M on the M&M’s candy.
I am the beach, warm and sandy.
I am a vacation to New York City.
I am fun!
i don't know what to write on the last line please help?
I am the new shirt, long awaited
Or something like that -- I like how you've made them all so positive and upbeat.
I love the positive and upbeat rhythm as well. I personally would have ended the poem with I am and left that the end of it.
i have to end it with i am fun but thanks and do you have any ideas for the line after New york city i can change the place if i need to
I am the Statue of Liberty? maybe add with justice for all?
I really like the "I am" That is positive! and says a lot!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English-metaphors - Is this quote a metaphor? "That's a bright direction, there'...
- Lit. Poem Please ASAP - I need you to check one question thanks. It's for the ...
- Figurative Language - LAST ONE LOL - Question : Her smile was as sweet as ...
- English 10 - That cold autumn morning no eyes saw the sun, Which literary ...
- Language arts - The walrus and the Carpender The sun was shining on the sea ...
- Language - 1 "The sun was shining on the sea, Shining with all his might: He did...
- English - I need 2 more similes and 2 metaphor like this bellow. Simile: Getting...
- English- please check - I need to re-write a poem into a free verse, but I'm not...
- need HELPwith 2 questions!! - How long is day and how long is night? Does the ...
- English - Look at this cell phone. It's like a chameleon. - What do you mean by ...