Posted by fanana on Monday, April 2, 2007 at 3:15am.
A Midsummer Night's Dream by:William Shakespeare...answer the following
Who is chosen to play the lion in the craftsmen’s play?
Which of the young Athenians is first affected by the love potion?
Who tells Demetrius that Lysander and Hermia are planning to elope?
What food does Bottom crave after Puck’s mischief?
What are Theseus and Hippolyta about to do before they discover the sleeping lovers?
How many weddings take place before the play-within-a-play?
Who blesses Theseus and Hippolyta with a magical charm at the end of the play?
Who suggests that the audience consider whether the entire play has been a dream?
In what year was Shakespeare born?
Which of the craftsmen is in charge of the rehearsals?
Why is the flower whose juice Oberon seeks special?
Who speaks with Titania’s quartet of attendants?
What prank does Puck play on Bottom?
With whom does Titania fall in love in Act III?
Whom does Demetrius love at the end of the play?
How does Puck prevent Demetrius and Lysander from fighting?
Who brings the complaint against Hermia to Theseus in Act I?
Why does Pyramus, in the craftsmen’s play, kill himself?
What part of her appearance does Hermia believe Helena has exploited to win Lysander’s love?
Where do Lysander and Hermia plan to be married?
The purpose of these questions your teacher gave you is to ensure that you read the play. Neat, huh?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. We HELP with your homework but we will not DO it for you! Here is some help:
(in case you don't have the play with you)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- What's a Nine-Point Plot Structure? - I'm doing a summer reading assignment on '...
- English - An essay on the following question: How is Macbeth affected when he ...
- English - For whoever has read the book "Midsummer Night's Dream" by Shakespeare...
- Shakespeare's Definitions - What is shakespears definition of: love, comedy, ...
- Shakespeare, English - Please edit- suppose to show how love is out of balance ...
- Literature: A Midsummer Night's Dream - i'm studying A Midsummer Night's Dream, ...
- eng gr 9 - hi I have an exam tomorrow in english and our teacher told us the ...
- Observing development of the young child - The type of pretend play in which ...
- drama - can you help me answer the following question inthe play ''the sandbox ...
- english - Homework help please i need to pass? in the play a midsummer night ...