December 10, 2016
Post a New Question
Early Childhood Ed.
Sunday, April 1, 2007
When children play-act and make change
in an imaginary grocery store located
in a theme corner, they are integrating
1. technology and creative drama
2. language and science
3. mathematics and creative drama
4. mathematics and nutrition
Wouldn't they be integrating mathematics
and creative drama?
Yes. I agree.
I would agree also. I also think "d" can be argued, depending on exactly how the grocery store is set up. But "c" sounds like the best answer.
Answer This Question
careers in early childhood education
- All of the following include the three ...
Early Childhood Education
- An activity center is an area where A. teachers ...
- early childhood professionals know that the beginning step in ...
- The use of _______ characterizes the teacher's method of ...
- guidelines for early childhood programs tor typical children a...
Early childhood education
- How could a teacher introduce additional science ...
EARLY CHILDHOOD LITERACY
- CHILDREN'S IMAGINATIVE PLAY OFTEN PARALLELS: a. ...
Early Childhood/Art and Creative Development
- Which of the following would be ...
- If Nicholas is located at (-3,2), what is the distance to get ...
Health,Nutrition, and safety
- What is the overall wellness of young children ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help