April 28, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, April 1, 2007
What would happen to the strength of acetic acid if the three hydrogens that were on thte adjoining carbon were replaced with fluorines?
It would become a much stronger acid.
That would be F3C-COOH
Answer this Question
- What are the national clothes that people wear in Switzerland? ...
- The Theorum of Apollonius states in triangle ABC, if M is the...
- Can you give me examples of finding centroids? http://www.google.com...
- How is the eartworm's digestive system adapted for extracting ...
- anything about their origin..eho said them maybe for the first ...
- How was theMicrowave oven was invented? Was it when a researcher ...
Mr. LaRue's Taxonomy Project
- Do you have sites for the following... ...
- Did Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors? http://www.google.com/search?...
- what is the defination for bimary form in music...
- I am trying to websites on wage inequality in the airline industry? ...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.