January 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Thursday, March 29, 2007
In the fission equation, the resulting two new elements are called.....?
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
fission new elements
" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- how can we reduce trash in our school What Can You Tell Me About Iron ...
- What is the atomic number of a lead atom? Since this is not my area of...
- Can anybody tell me what happens to iron when heated and iron's main ...
- what are the pros and cons of nuclear energy Since this is not my area...
- Could somebody explain to me what an optimal value is? What does it mean ...
- do earthquakes occur in areas without identified large faults? The key...
- Compare the elements in an early Protostar and those in a young star ...
- In what ways could African Americans empower themselves in the ...
- What is the critical temperature at which hydrogen can fuse into ...
- name the three enviormental factors in order for an organism to ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help