December 5, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, March 29, 2007
In the fission equation, the resulting two new elements are called.....?
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
fission new elements
" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- how can we reduce trash in our school What Can You Tell Me About Iron ...
- Why is the colour of the light emitted by an element in the gaseous ...
- what elements should be present in a appraisal system? Can this be ...
- Hello, Can soeone tell me if I have the correct answer? Thank...
- what are the pros and cons of nuclear energy Since this is not my area...
- What is the atomic number of a lead atom? Since this is not my area of...
- I know that Binary Fission and Mitosis are similar becuse they produce...
ART & DESIGN
- IN ART & DESIGN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A RECTANGLE WITH THE WORD "...
- Who were the parents of world famous biologist George Beals Schaller? ...
- What are the elements of a short story and what about charater in the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help