Posted by jasmine20 on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 2:26am.
Can someone show me how to solve these types of problems. i have two that are driving me nuts.as of now.
2radical(12) + 4 radical (27)
evaluate if possible the following
i am going to describe it
in the index it has a 3 then a radical and for the radicand it has negative 27
can't help sorry
I hope I have understood the question.
adding the two
taking 2radical(3) out as a factor
Does this help?
3radical(27) would be 3 [3x3x3=27)
3radical(-27) would be -3 (-3x-3x-3=-27)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math,correction plz - can someone correct my math...thanks... Perform the ...
- math,correction - problem #50 Perform the indicated division. Rationalize the ...
- math,correction - Simplify by combining like terms. Problem #32 radical (63) - 2...
- math,correction,plz - can someone correct these for me plz. Simplify by ...
- math,correction - Can someone help me with these...plz Simplify 2radical (12) + ...
- math,correction plz - Perform the indicated division. Rationalize the ...
- math,algebra - I need help if someone can show me the steps to these 2 problems...
- math,correction,plz - Solve each of the following quadratic equations by ...
- math, correction,plz - can someone correct these for me plz.... Problem#36 Use ...
- math , help,algebra - i am up to this point in my problem but i don't know what ...