May 31, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
A governor would like to find out how people in his state feel about state subsidized public art. How might a cluster sample be selected?
I searched Google under the key words "
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
Maths Ms sue
- Select the TWO options that are TRUE statements about survey ...
- Bookstore has a website for which 90 percent of their book sales ...
- 1.The state highway patrol stops every 5th car on highway 210 to ...
ART & DESIGN
- IN ART & DESIGN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A RECTANGLE WITH THE WORD "...
- Another star cluster ("star cluster 2") lies 7.4 Mega-parsecs from ...
Statistics (Verify My Answers)
- In regard to my original question I now think ...
- How can a governor's message power affect legislation in a State?my ...
- I have another Stats question i'm confuesed on. classify the sample...
- To select a _________ sample, the population is divided into disjoint ...
- I don't under stand can some help me?? A. List 2 examples of when ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help