because thay have been acussed of being a witch
Mary Warren says that she is sick when she returns. why would she feel sick
How much time has elapsed between Acts One and Two?
2. What has happened in this time period? What role does Abigail play in the proceedings?
3. Describe the relationship between John and Elizabeth.
4. What does John mean when he says, “It is winter in here yet”?
5. Explain Elizabeth’s statement: “John, if it were not Abigail that you must go to hurt, would you falter now? I think not.” and explain John’s response.
6. Why does John hesitate in exposing Abigail as a fraud?
7. Upon returning from town, Mary Warren is visibly upset. What, in the day’s events, may have caused such distress in Mary?
8. What does Mary give to Elizabeth? Why?
9. Why does the court decide to hang Goody Osburn but not Sarah Good?
10. On what evidence does the court convict Goody Osburn?
11. What role is Mary Warren playing at the trial?
12. Describe Mary’s reaction when Proctor forbids her to return to court. What news does she share?
13. Who do you think accused Elizabeth of witchcraft?
14. What does Abigail stand to gain if Elizabeth is found guilty of witchcraft?
15. Mary Warren tells Proctor that those accused will not hang if they do something. What is it that they must do?
16. Explain why Mary Warren thinks Elizabeth should speak civilly to her.
what is john's response to her prodding
at the beginnig of this act, john proctor says, It is winter in here yet." why is this pertinent to what is going on?
literature - In act two of the crucible which becomes apparent during the course...
English - Crucible (Again). The sites did not help. I had done a search already...
english 11 - example of situation irony in act iii of the crucible
crucible - account foe bettys condition in act one pleeez
Chemistry - A student dried a wet crucible with a kimwipe. A piece of kimwipe ...
english - I need to find a good quote from Act 4 in the novel The Crucible that...
Literature/The Crucible - Can you help me with these two questions thanks. Acts ...
college chemistry - Mg and O lab how will the relative number of moles of mg and...
college chem - Mg and O lab how will the relative number of moles of mg and o be...
Chemistry - An unknown hydrate of copper (II) oxalate is to be identified in the...