Posted by Lizzy on Friday, March 23, 2007 at 8:05pm.
What are code pieces of nucleic acids?
(this is for a crossword puzzle and strangely polypeptides does not fit!)
the spaces are: _ _ _ _ e _ _ _ _ _ _
What are the varients of a gene?
(it's not diversity like I thought it should be)
the spaces are _ i _ _ _ _ _
What are all codes for an organism?
(the 3rd letter of this word is the 1st letter of the 'code pieces of nucleic acids')
the spaces are: _ _ _ _ _ _
Thank you sincerely for your time!
Amino acids should be #1
is # 2
your other word must be wrong. See:
should be genome
See if this work out.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Human Biology - Why can phosphorus-32 be used to detect the presence of nucleic ...
- BIOLOGY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - embedded protein in the electron transport...
- cell crossword puzzle 14 across - what is 14 across or the cell crossword puzzle...
- Biology - A. Proteins B. Carbohydrates C. Lipids D. Nucleic Acids Fatty Acids C ...
- Biology - DNA is a nucleic acid made up of monomers called A. nucleotides B. ...
- Science - this is in a crossword puzzle, what is the simplest type of a pure ...
- L.A. - I'm doing quite a difficult crossword puzzle. one of them is "a young boy...
- English - Let's do the crossword puzzle. 1 Across starts with 'n'? What is it? ...
- biology - skin cells seem to fit together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle how is ...
- Biology - Breaks down proteins into polypeptides and amino acids What is the ...