August 31, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
What branch of the government does a police department fall under?
A police department is part of Justice. It enforces the laws.
Answer this Question
English: Please help
- Serving the financial division of the government is the ...
- "Rule of law" refers to? Official name for the legislative branch of ...
Introduction to Criminal Courts
- Analyze and explain the importance of a ...
Principles of Business
- Approximately how many people work in the: Finance ...
- The organization of policing has both bureaucratic and ...
- 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- Which of the following is the lead? "On Wednesday, the Department ...
- Police are what to the criminal justice process? Good ...
Criminal Justice - Policing
- The USA PATRIOT Act gave oversight over domestic ...
- 1. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is part of the: A. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.