January 18, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, March 19, 2007
Describe the role of bacteria in biotechnology and genetic engineering.
I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
I hope this helps. If not, you can expand the search by adding the key words, "genetic engineering," or ask more questions. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- Biotechnology allows us to use living organisms or their ...
- Larry is brought up on paternity suit charges as the father of baby ...
- Both of the following processes represent what? A. A baker using yeast...
- Where can i find the Scientific Name of the Phyla/class of ...
- what are some of the advantages and disadvantages of genetic ...
ART & DESIGN
- IN ART & DESIGN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A RECTANGLE WITH THE WORD "...
- How would someone identify an unknown bacteria? "Due to the ...
- What chemical fuel powers all cell activities? Since this is not my ...
- what are the factors needed for the growth of bacteria? Since this is ...
- What are chemoautotrophs? Here are some questions I can answer...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help