Posted by bruce on Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 11:22pm.
Given the following information, construct a program budget.
Allocate nonsalary costs on the basis of the relative number of
positions in each program. Note: The dispatchers and prevention
inspectors report to the chief.
Position Number Salary per Position
Chief 1 $42,000 $42,000
Secretary 1 18,500 18,500
Captain 2 36,000 72,000
Lieutenant 4 32,000 128,000
Equipment operator 6 26,000 156,000
Firefighter 18 24,000 432,000
Prevention inspector 4 24,000 96,000
Dispatcher 4 20,000 80,000
Supplies and services 220,000
Capital outlay 150,000
Administrative hours 4,160
Fire prevention inspections 200
Emergency dispatches 720
Fire loss $3,400,000
Response time 4 minutes
Fire responses 152
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- finance - A company wants to invest in a new advertising program. Using the NPV ...
- Budget Matrix - Creating a Budget Various budget approaches play an important ...
- hsm220 - I am having the worst time with this. Even after reading the material ...
- Human Resources - Creating a Budget Various budget approaches play an important ...
- Accoubting - Creating a Budget Various budget approaches play an important role ...
- HHS-human service administrator - This is my assignment for my HHS class. I have...
- HSM 220 Creating a Budget - Need help with how to start this assignment, as I am...
- Human Services - Creating a Budget Various budget approaches play an important ...
- (cont'd) Creating a Budget - HSM 220 - Operating Expenses RENT Per Year $125,000...
- math - Using Table 8.21, allocate the indirect costs in the indirect cost pool ...