Posted by bruce on Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 11:22pm.
Given the following information, construct a program budget.
Allocate nonsalary costs on the basis of the relative number of
positions in each program. Note: The dispatchers and prevention
inspectors report to the chief.
Position Number Salary per Position
Chief 1 $42,000 $42,000
Secretary 1 18,500 18,500
Captain 2 36,000 72,000
Lieutenant 4 32,000 128,000
Equipment operator 6 26,000 156,000
Firefighter 18 24,000 432,000
Prevention inspector 4 24,000 96,000
Dispatcher 4 20,000 80,000
Supplies and services 220,000
Capital outlay 150,000
Administrative hours 4,160
Fire prevention inspections 200
Emergency dispatches 720
Fire loss $3,400,000
Response time 4 minutes
Fire responses 152
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- hsm/220 - could you tell me if i did this assignment right? Budget items ...
- Hsm/220 - You are the executive director of a local government workforce agency ...
- hsm220 - I am having the worst time with this. Even after reading the material ...
- Budget Matrix - Creating a Budget Various budget approaches play an important ...
- Human Resources - Creating a Budget Various budget approaches play an important ...
- Accoubting - Creating a Budget Various budget approaches play an important role ...
- Accounting - I am attempting to complete a budget matrix. Is a consultant listed...
- HSM 220 Creating a Budget - Need help with how to start this assignment, as I am...
- HSM 220 Week 6 Budget Matrix - I am having some help with this assignment. I ...
- (cont'd) Creating a Budget - HSM 220 - Operating Expenses RENT Per Year $125,000...