Posted by jasort20 on Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 10:10pm.
what values for x must be excluded in the following fraction?
my answer i think its none
what value for x must be excluded in the following fraction?
this one i do not know
x can not equal 5/4 or -1. Each of these would make the denominator zero which is against all laws of mankind.
- 12th grade - apreza saputra, Thursday, February 27, 2014 at 4:22am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math ,hep, plz - can someone help explain this for me please... Problem #1 What ...
- Math - I do not quite understand how to do this. COuld someone please help me? ...
- algebra - I have 2 problems that are hanging me up. Can you show me how? What ...
- Math - (y+5)/(y^(2)+4-32) Find the excluded values for the following fraction.
- Algebra - Can someone check my algebra answers and help me with the problems I ...
- Algebra 1--Please, help me! - Find any excluded values of each rational ...
- Algebra 1 - 1. What is the excluded value for the rational expression x^2 - 4/3x...
- Algebra - What values for x, if any, must be excluded in each of the following ...
- math - what is the excluded values for the fraction a --- 3-2a
- excluded values - excluded value of: 12m²n/24mn³