Post a New Question


posted by .

ok i have no idea what a 7 letter word for : force resulting from the collisions of gas particles is... so if u have any ideas to what it could be would be great. thanks

kinetic? idk

pressure is a force....
pressure is a eight letter word

I think someone miscounted the letters, or spelled it presure.

i meant 8 letter word, whats an 8 letter word that describes the force resulting from collision of gas particles?

Goodness, Joe. Did I say pressure? I must have meant PRESSURE.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question