October 7, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
In the book Brave New World, was Bernard Marx a hero or a rebel ? Why ?
Scroll down and read about him here.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. In addition to the link you already have received, here is a bit more help:
Answer this Question
English-Brave New World
- I need help getting different perspectives on this ...
- how is shylock portrayed in the first three scenes of The Merchant Of ...
- In conrad's The heart of darkness, why doesn't marlow tell kurtz's ...
- I'm researching the book To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. I...
- what is the significance of the title THE GREAT GATSBY? I really want ...
- what are motifs? Motifs are like repeated images or themes that run ...
- This site may help you. http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/...
English-Pride and prejudice
- How does Elizabethís understanding of her fatherís...
The Odyssey..the book
- identify 3 character qualities of Odysseus that would ...
- My question is about the novel Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.