February 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
In the book Brave New World, was Bernard Marx a hero or a rebel ? Why ?
Scroll down and read about him here.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. In addition to the link you already have received, here is a bit more help:
Answer This Question
English-Brave New World
- I need help getting different perspectives on this ...
- how is shylock portrayed in the first three scenes of The Merchant Of ...
- In conrad's The heart of darkness, why doesn't marlow tell kurtz's ...
- I'm researching the book To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee. I...
- what is the significance of the title THE GREAT GATSBY? I really want ...
- what are motifs? Motifs are like repeated images or themes that run ...
English-Pride and prejudice
- How does Elizabeth’s understanding of her father’s...
- This site may help you. http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/...
- My question is about the novel Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky. ...
- summary for "our town"... http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/ourtown/ ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help