August 31, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
USE THE DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY TO SIMPLIFY.
Wouldn't it be 3x + 9? Check my thinking.
Answer This Question
- Write an algebraic expression that requires each of the following ...
- How would I multiply these expression? 6(h-4) -3(x+8) -...
Distributive Property Algebra
- I have two questions I don't understand and I ...
- Solve these fraction equations: 2/3 - 8/9 = c/...
- Use the distributive property to simplify: 3(m-1)-(...
- How do you simplify this equation by combining like terms ...
- It says to: Use the Distributive Property to show that the following...
- 28. Use the Distributive Property to simplify x(4x^2 + x + 4) Is it 4x...
- Use the distributive property to simplify the expression. -11(10+6)
- if you simplify the expression 3x+4(x-2)-3x into the expression 3x+ 4x -8...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help