December 3, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
USE THE DISTRIBUTIVE PROPERTY TO SIMPLIFY.
Wouldn't it be 3x + 9? Check my thinking.
Answer This Question
- 1. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. (-1) (4-c...
- 1. Use the Distributive Property to simplify the expression. (-1)(4-c...
- Write an algebraic expression that requires each of the following ...
- How would I multiply these expression? 6(h-4) -3(x+8) -...
Distributive Property Algebra
- I have two questions I don't understand and I ...
- Solve these fraction equations: 2/3 - 8/9 = c/...
- Use the distributive property to simplify: 3(m-1)-(...
- How do you simplify this equation by combining like terms ...
- 28. Use the Distributive Property to simplify x(4x^2 + x + 4) Is it 4x...
- It says to: Use the Distributive Property to show that the following...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help