Posted by sara on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 8:29pm.
a=-2 b=5 c=-4 d=6
see if i did the steps right please
No. Minus four squred is positive sixteen.
eighty percent of 280 is what number?
draw a diagram of the problem
- algebra check please - Bobby, Saturday, October 6, 2007 at 4:43pm
- algebra check please - christina, Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 5:48pm
- algebra check please - Angie, Monday, February 9, 2009 at 6:29pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 3x-4 to y+15 is constant and y=3 when x=2 then when y=12, x equals? My ...
- Physics;Help!!!!!! - There is apparently no one online who can help with physics...
- math/ algebra 1 - can someone please help me explain how they got this answer ...
- algebra - can someone please tell me if this is right or this simple really? the...
- Algebra - Help please-I'm doing something wrong- Solve 8x^2 + 6x + 5 = 0 I'm ...
- math - algebra - When solving equations by adding integers, what does it mean ...
- algebra - please check and correct thanks Problem: solve and check the ...
- Math please check answer - please see if I am right thanks Mary bought four ...
- Algebra - Please check and see if my answer are correct 1). 24v^2w^5x^8-20v^7w^9...
- algebra - -3square root 18 over-6= -1 Radical and Rational exponent check this ...