December 5, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, March 12, 2007
Does anybody know of a website that explains organic nomenclature ? ...something along the lines "organic nomencluture for Dummies" would be great :-)
I'm stuggling to underatand "Z-3-Bromo-6-methyloct-3-ene" let alone draw it !
Here is a site that might just be what you are looking for. There are others if this doens't fit.
Thank you very much Dr Bob222 :-) This site is great and the exercises really help cement your understanding.
Answer This Question
- Is adhesive tape organic or inorganic? Also are shoes ...
- Why was the term "organic" originally chosen? Give an example of an ...
- Draw the structure of [Z]-2-bromo-3-isopropyl-2-heptene
- 1. Why is diethyl ether a good choice for an organic solvent...
- Hey; I am doing a lab write up that has to do with NMR spectroscopy...
- Tell me a website from where i can get full information regarding ...
- Draw major product of substitution reaction of (2R,3S)2-...
- What is the major product formed on reaction of 1-pentene ...
- I have a test soon. If you can help me with these questions...
science, organic chemistry
- Determine the amount of compound remaining in the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help