Posted by megan on Sunday, March 11, 2007 at 7:48pm.
(1)At the begining of her math class, Mrs. Reno gives a warm-up problem. She says, "I am thinking of a number such that 6 is less than the product of 7 and this number is 85." Which number is she thinking of?
(2)If x and y are defined as indicated in the table, which epautaion correctly reprsents the relationship between x and y?
x | y
Please if you CAN HELP WITH either one of my problems.
I would be greatful!
Please if you could...Show WORK!
to help me out.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Mrs. Chans math class contributed 2 dollars and $1 coins to an earthquake...
- math - Ok here is the problem: A hostess said to Mrs. Raines " I have three sons...
- math - write each expression using n as your variable.then simplify fully. 1....
- To Helper - I had a problem to solve, and I dont get how to make equations from ...
- plz help me out** math - find a number such that 14 less than three times the ...
- Math - Jerimiah is thinking of a number which,when multiplied times itself gives...
- math - can someone check my work please? 1. Seven times a number, added to the ...
- Math - What is my number? clue 1. my number is a multiple of 2 and 7 clue 2. My ...
- math - Which word phrase can be modeled by the expression? Choose all that apply...
- math - (parent). My son's problem says "the product of a number and 17"......