Posted by vince on Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 8:48pm.
need help with math word problems.
just don't understand.
What is the number?
you have a four digit number where the thousands digit is four greater than the hundreds digit.The tens digit is twice the thousands digit. The ones digit is half of the thousands digit. What is the number
thanks for the help.
still having a hard time with this one though. what number added to the numerator and denominator for 2/11 would end up with 1/2 as the answer?
math - Anonymous, Monday, August 29, 2011 at 8:25pm
my sum of my ones and tens digit is 10.
my tens digit is greater than my ones digit.i am a prime number.what number am i?
math - Anonymous, Monday, August 29, 2011 at 8:26pm
is it 31
math - Abu, Monday, September 5, 2011 at 10:46am
write a six digit number in which the
digit four has the value of 40,000.
math - Jayantha, Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 9:09am
Answer for your 2/11 which ended up as 1/2 is 7. To find you may use algebra as follows.
Take the number you add as a variable. I used it as y.
---- = --
4+2y = 11+y
2y-y = 11-4
y = 7
math - kanchan, Monday, May 26, 2014 at 8:37am
which number is obtained if u subtract 500 from the difference on highest number and lowest of three digits
math - Anonymous, Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 5:37pm
Daniel thinks of an odd number between 13 and 28 the difference between the digits is 6 what is the number
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have a six digit question my 100 thousands is one less than my ones ...
- 4th grade - i am a 5 digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digit ...
- math - My thousands digit is twice my hundreds digit. The sum of my tens and ...
- Math - Iam a 5digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digits and ...
- Algebra - Math HW HELP! - 1) It is a five-digit whole number. 2) It is a ...
- 4th grade math - I'm a 4 digit number with no 2 digits the same. My ones digit ...
- Math - i am a 4 digit number between 3000 and 4000.My ones digit is twice my ...
- math - Who am I? I am a 4-digit number wih no two digits the same. My ones ...
- 6th grade - I have 6 digits. My hundred thousands is less 1 than my ones digits...
- math - what number am I? My ten-thousands digit is 4 less than my thousands ...