I've reposted your question because it was posted as an answer to another question. Next time, please click Post a New Question when you want to ask a question.
Was the U.S right to become an imperialist country and was it right to take over Hawaii.(5 paragraphs essay)
As you consider this question, please think about
1. What did imperialism do to the conquered peoples. Did it help them or harm them?
2. What did imperialism do for the U.S.?
3. Was it right to enrich one country at the expense of another?
4. Did the outcome some 50 or 100 years later justify this imperialism?
5. What do you think about Hawaii?