February 11, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
If A x B x C=0, then A, B, or C are equal to zero. Therefore, for the problem, 2y+1=0
Solving the equations for y will give the correct answers (three of them) for y.
Answer This Question
other Quadratic equations
- The problem is 7x^3-x+1=x^3+3x^2+x. Find all real ...
Precalculus problems check?
- Did I do these two problems right? P(1-sqrt2) = 8x...
Math - Solving Trig Equations
- Solve each equation on the interval: 0 is less ...
- ok so i'm kinda sort of confused... I had this for a equation X^2 + 4X - ...
- can someone correct these for me. 8x –4y = 16 y = 2x –4 My answer: This ...
Calculus - Integrals
- I made this question, just wanted to make sure it didn't ...
algebra attn Reiny
- Thanks for your help with the solving of the three ...
- Question:The number of students on the football team is two more ...
Math (Solving Equations)
- Find all solutions (answers should be given in ...
to annonymus can you help me with math
- How do i solve inequalitites with three...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help