Posted by Bryan on Monday, March 5, 2007 at 1:46pm.
In Act One of the Crucible by Arthur Miller. Miller included information about land disputes, lawsuites, and job oppointments.
What effect do you predict this new crisis of suspected witchcraft will have on the commounity?
Please note that we don't do students' homework
Our tutors try to give you the information to help you complete your assignment on your own.
Try getting some ideas from the play itself, as well as these sites:
Once YOU have come up with a response to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to critique your work.
This site will really help you with this question. Look particularly at the Analysis of Act One, and the section on Themes and Motifs.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "Crucible Miller witchcraft
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
Searching using the other key words might give you more information.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
please find me a auther.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- american lit - In "The Crucible" by Arthur Miller, what is the rationale that ...
- Literature;Crucible. - Most people have probably read the play "The Crucible". ...
- English-Literature - I need to know if Arthur Miller's BOOK "The Crucible" ...
- English - What did Arthur Miller, the author of The Crucible, have to do with ...
- english essay - hi. Can someoene please help me with an essay. I have to write ...
- ENGLISH - The Crucible by Arther Miller 1-Which of the following significant ...
- English - Crucible (Again). The sites did not help. I had done a search already...
- american lit - What was the rationale behind witch craft in The Crucible by ...
- Crucible Help!! - In his autobiography Timebends, Arthur Miller writes that "the...
- The Crucible HELP - In his autobiography Timebends, Arthur Miller writes that "...