Posted by jas20 on Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 10:46pm.
you asked me about how did i came up with my answer this is what i did:
Write each fraction in simplest form.
= after canceling the common terms top and bottom i am left with
= 3 and 2 OF x on top
and 4 and one y on the bottom
thats how i came about my answer.
my answer is: (3x^2)/(4y)
um...can you help me with my math please...?
Here's how I would simplify this one:
-5/-20 reduces to 1/4; the rest looks OK from what you have done.
Therefore, you end up with this:
I hope this is clear and will help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math,correction - Write each fraction in simplest form. #18 (-5x^3y^3)/(-20xy^4...
- drbob222, math ,algebra - can you explain to me the following problem , ms.sue ...
- Math help, anyone? - Solve the proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest...
- math, algebra,correction & help - directions are: write each fraction in ...
- math,algebra - They may want you to add the fractions and give the answer in ...
- math - 1/a-1/b ------- a/b-b/a please simplify triple decker fraction you will ...
- math,help - can someone show me these steps with the division like 2 --- 1 which...
- math,algebra,help - can someone show me how to solve this: Simplify 3 --- + 1 x-...
- Algebra - How come when you find the square of the binomial (2x-5y)^2, the ...
- HELP ME MATH - There are two triangles one large and one small. Write an ...