Posted by jas20 on Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 10:46pm.
you asked me about how did i came up with my answer this is what i did:
Write each fraction in simplest form.
= after canceling the common terms top and bottom i am left with
= 3 and 2 OF x on top
and 4 and one y on the bottom
thats how i came about my answer.
my answer is: (3x^2)/(4y)
um...can you help me with my math please...?
Here's how I would simplify this one:
-5/-20 reduces to 1/4; the rest looks OK from what you have done.
Therefore, you end up with this:
I hope this is clear and will help.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math,correction - Write each fraction in simplest form. #18 (-5x^3y^3)/(-20xy^4...
- Math help, anyone? - Solve the proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest...
- math, algebra,correction & help - directions are: write each fraction in ...
- math,algebra - They may want you to add the fractions and give the answer in ...
- Algebra - How come when you find the square of the binomial (2x-5y)^2, the ...
- math question - how do i do a problem like this becuase i got it wrong on my ...
- MATHHHHHHHHHHHHH - 15. Write the ratio as a fraction in simplest form. 8 out of ...
- Math - The fraction 6/10 is not written in simplest form. Write the fraction in ...
- Math - 1. Write the place name for the 4 in the following number: 3,624,786 ...
- math - subtract: express your answer in simplest form. 5x-3/6 - (x+3)/6 answer ...