December 6, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, March 3, 2007
Find the slope of the line 8x+y=11
Put it in point slope form:
y= -8x + 11
y intercept: 11
Answer This Question
- i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
My Daughter Stacy needs help in math plz help!
- You have to find the x and y ...
Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept?
- The following problems are ...
- I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- Use the given conditions to write an equation for the line in point'...
- Can someone help me with this equation please? The directions are: ...
- **Problem 3: Create a linear function (y=mx+b) and graph the line for the...
math - pls check!!!
- Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...
- HELP. Problems 4 - 7: Write an equation for the line in point/slope ...
- Solve for y intercepts 7x+y=-2 Answer: Y = -2 7x + 2y = 4 Answer: Y...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help