July 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, March 1, 2007
There are more earthquakes along the western coast of the United States than along the eastern coast. Explain.
Where do earthquakes tend to occur, in terms of the tectonic plates of the earth?
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer this Question
- There are more earthquakes along the western coast of the United ...
- In 2005 and 2006, several major earthquakes occured in ...
- 1. Why do earthquakes occur along the San Andreas Fault? a. Two plates...
- 1. The image above shows the Andes Mountains. Which of the following ...
- most known mineral deposits in the region are located: A)along ...
- 1. Describe how the magma is generated for volcanoes parallel to a ...
- 4. The Earth's tectonic plates and earthquakes are related ...
- the use of haevy farm machinery tilling and clear cutting: A)allows ...
5th grade science
- How might the history of the United states be different if ...
- How do hurricanes produce storm sures? Why is a storm surge more ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.