Posted by jas20 on Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 10:55pm.
Can someone correct these for me..plz...
MY answer: p^14
Write using positive exponents only.
MY answer: (1)/(b^6)
Write 1.81 X 10^-2 in standard notation
My answer. 0.0181
Subtract 2x-3x^2+5x^3 from 5x^3+4x-x^2
My answer is: 2x^2+2x
My answer is: -8x^2+10x
I doubt I know any of this since im a yr9 but we learnt some of this. Im somewhat confused by the brackets though.
(a) p^11 ^4 or perhaps p^11 + ^4
(d) what does x equal though?
Oh sorry how foolish and not much my answer is but I havent heard of the others or know how to.
All look OK! Good job!
I think you meant for #5:
which would give you the answer you stated.
yes, thank you....that is what i meant towards the parenthesis i forgot that extra )
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math, correction,plz - can someone correct these for me plz.... Problem#36 Use ...
- math,correction - Can someone correct these for me plz... Problem#6 Factor. x(x-...
- Math,correction Plz - Can someone correct these for me please. Problem #68 ...
- math - Could someone please how this problem should be solved? Simplify and ...
- math,correction - Problem #1 subtract. Express your answer in simplest form (3x...
- math,correction plz - can someone correct my math...thanks... Perform the ...
- math,correction - can somone correct these for me please... Simplify (m^5)^8 My ...
- math,correction,plz - can someone correct these for me plz. Simplify by ...
- math,correction plz - Perform the indicated division. Rationalize the ...
- SCIENCE!!--ANONYMOUS PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION! - plz answer the question we ...