February 25, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, February 26, 2007
why was debt and runaway inflation such a problem under the articles of confederation?
The Revolutionary War was fought with paper money that had little or no intrinsic value, i.e, it could not be exchanged for coin with monetary value (gold or silver).
See "Continental Dollars and Depression" at
Answer This Question
- describe the structure of the central(federal) government under the...
- Describe the problems that surfaced under the Articles of ...
- 8.)Which answer best details a weakness of the Articles of ...
History Essay-english problem
- In my opening sentence for my essay "Weaknesses ...
- which answer best explains the contributions of women during the ...
meaning of a word
- The constitution was an attemt to addrss the problems that ...
- 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- Do you think our country's history would be different if ...
- What was the name of the government that was developed after ...
- Under the Articles of Confederation, the central government could not ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help