Posted by Margie on Monday, February 26, 2007 at 6:22pm.
----- * --------
Here Is What I Got:
*Please Check It.I think I did it wrong though.. =[
I'm going to assume your problem is this:
(a^2-9)/a^2 * (a^2-3a)/(a^2+a-12)
Note: I'm using * to mean multiply.
If that is the problem, then you want to try to factor first, so you can reduce wherever you can.
(a+3)(a-3)/a^2 * a(a-3)/(a+4)(a-3)
Cancel out (a-3) in both the numerator and denominator of the second fraction to end up with this:
(a+3)(a-3)/a^2 * a/(a+4)
We can still reduce a/a^2 to end up with this:
And that's about as far as we can go on this one!
I hope this helps and is what you were asking for this problem.
Answer this Question
- Physics - A capacitor is made from two 1.2 cm diameter coins separated by a 0.18...
- PLease Help Me IN Math - Problem: 25-x^2 6 ------ * --- 12 5-x What I Got: 5-x...
- Physics - I thought I did the problem right, but I don't think I came out with ...
- Math: Homework Check! - Can you check to see if my answers are correct. If ...
- Algebra - Solve using the multiplication principle. Don't forget to check. -x/2=...
- Please Check My Math Work - Hi. - I solved this problem,but I am not sure if it ...
- Math - Hi I wanted some help with this question, I don't want the answer though ...
- Calculus Please check - Please check my answers and let me know if I did ...
- Math please check - I think I have the right answer, but I am not 100% sure how ...
- Chemistry 2 - Can someone please tell me which of the following I have wrong?? I...