October 8, 2015
Post a New Question
World War 2!?
Monday, February 26, 2007
“World War II was inevitable”
inevitable: Impossible to avoid or prevent
Why is this statement true?
To understand this, you have to understand WWI and its aftermath -- and why many Germans were terribly frustrated and angry.
Scroll down to the section called Causes.
Answer this Question
- World War I 1. The alliance system was supposed to prevent war...
- Hi, I am currently taking AP US History and we I have never been...
- By now, you should be familiar with the causes and alliances of World War...
- Compare Canadians' reaction to the announcement of World War I with ...
My history answer - re. WW1
- What caused World War One and was it inevitable ? ...
- Does anyone know about the Canadian Stormtroopers?? I heard ...
world war 2 question?
- WHAT ACTIONS USA AND IT'S EUROPEAN ALIES COULD HAVE ...
post World War II
- Discuss the effets of World War II; historians and other ...
- the united states began to emerge as a world power after a. the ...
- TRUE OR FALSE (The First World War) 1. Until 1915, most Americans...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.