posted by michelle on .
1. in which group is bromine found(on the periodic table)?
2. what is the name of its chemical family?
3. in which group is magnesium found?
4. what is the name of its chemical family?
5. in which group is potassium found?
6. what is the name of its chemical family?
You can find all of these answers here.
Br is bromine.
K is potassium.
Mg is magnesium.
The location of the element (when you find the symbol) will show the group. Clicking on the element will change screens and the new screen will tell you the name of the group (family).