Posted by san on Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 6:22pm.
Here is a sample outline for the essay:
Introduction: Topic: male/female communication
Comparison of two articles (state article names)
Summarize both articles
Comapare and contrast both articles
argue for which one is better
provide examples and analysis
Summarize your main points.
The essay should be at least 3 pages long
(typed/double-spaced or equivalent)
The first thing you need to do is read the two articles.
Then decide on a thesis statement -- probably based on which article you agree with. Write your introduction.
Next summarize the articles.
Write one or more paragraphs on ways they are alike and another one or more paragraphs on ways they are different.
Explain why you agree with one of these articles.
Write your conclusion.
wow. due tomorrow? well i can't write your essay but i can help. first read the two articles. then make a list of the differences and similarities about them. after that choose the essay you think is better. list about four reasons why. use those lists to help you write your essay. that should at least get your started, okay?
not a problem! good luck!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english essay - Thanx alot again. Writeacher, Jenna, jk1115, for all your help ...
- English - 1. Why would you do research to prepare for a personal comparison and ...
- A comparison and contrast essay uses which of the - 1. A comparison-and-Contrast...
- english - II. By the end of Romeo and Juliet, Paris and Romeo, both of whom ...
- English - Hello! i have to pick 3 news articles on a topic that i have chosen,...
- History - My instructor requested that I write a reflective prep paper for my ...
- essay - While servant leadership is often associated with Christianity and the ...
- Chemistry - I have to summarize 10 articles relating to the topics we had ...
- History - 8.)Which answer best details a weakness of the Articles of ...
- Language Art's - 1.)Reflect on the feedback you received from WriteToLearn™ ...