Posted by sarah on Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 2:23am.
how do i convert a decimal to fraction in SIMPLEST FORM?
Write out the 0.756 as 756/1000, then reduce it to lower terms if you can. Since both numerator and denominator are evenly divisible by 4, 756/1000 can be reduced to 189/250.
The mixed number becomes
-2 189/250 or -689/250
I agree with drwls.
Write the decimal above the fraction line and put a 1 underneath with however many 0s there are as numbers. Then simplify. Plus i agree with drwls. :)
By doing it.
- math. HOW DO I CONVERT A DECIMAL TO A FRACTION - Anonymous, Monday, December 17, 2007 at 8:19pm
- math. HOW DO I CONVERT A DECIMAL TO A FRACTION - Girl, Monday, November 10, 2008 at 6:44am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math againn (converting decimals) - Write 6.4% as a decimal and as a fraction. ...
- Chemistry - I would be grateful if someone could please review these and tell me...
- math - show me how to convert a decimal into a fraction in simplest form
- Algebra 1 - Write out directions for how to convert a fraction to a decimal, a ...
- math - How do you change a decimal to a fraction?? you change a fration to a ...
- math % tas a decimal and fraction - can youcheck these i need to write each ...
- maths - convert each of these decimal into fraction in its simplest form. a)0....
- math HOW DO I CONVERT A FRACTION TO A DECIMAL??? - how do i convert a fraction ...
- Math - How do I convert these decimals? You need to give us some decimals to ...
- math - how do you convert the fraction 2/3 to a decimal Multiply numerator and ...