Posted by jas20 on Friday, February 23, 2007 at 2:54am.
write each fraction in simplest form:
My answeris: (3x^2)/(4y)
THESE TWO NEXT ONES ARE THE ONES THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
DIRECTIONS: Write each expression in simplest form.
Write each expression in simplest form.
Your first answer is correct.
can be written
The (x-7) terms cancel out, leaving you with 4/5.
In the lsst expression, factor the numerator and deominator. The numerator is (2r - 5s)(2r + 5s)
The denominator factors into
(2r - 5s)(r + 4s)
Cancel out the common factors.
when solving x^2=16, why is the answer +/-4
- math, algebra,correction & help - kyle, Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 11:06am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math,correction - Write each fraction in simplest form. #18 (-5x^3y^3)/(-20xy^4...
- Math help, anyone? - Solve the proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest...
- math,correction - Problem #1 subtract. Express your answer in simplest form (3x...
- algebra 2 - Would some one look at these problems and see if I got them right ...
- Math,algebra - Can someone explain to me how to solve the following. Directions:...
- math,algebra - They may want you to add the fractions and give the answer in ...
- Math Check - Can someone check this for me? Thanks! Directions: Two integers ...
- math - what is 84 over 100 in simplest form? If i had a calculater i could help ...
- algebra 2 - I'm stuck on this one problem. The directions say: Solve the ...
- math question - how do i do a problem like this becuase i got it wrong on my ...