February 6, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Police are what to the criminal justice process?
Good question, I'm curious too. Good luck getting an answer!
I imagine that you could call them the "mentors". The see that the rules are followed.
Police enforce the laws of the criminal justice system.
Answer This Question
- Write a 700 to 1000 word paper in which you explain comonents...
- Write a 700 to 1000 word paper in which you explain ...
- I am preparing for DSST college credit by examine in criminal...
- How would advances in criminal justice technology would ...
communication in criminal justice
- Describe functions of organizational ...
- i need someones opinion on this question please. The American...
- Write a 200- to 300-word response describing the concept of ...
- how each player in the criminal justice system impacts the ...
- The importance of communication in the field of criminal ...
Ethical Dilemmas/Criminal Justice
- Which of the following is an example of a ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help