Posted by thomas on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 8:56pm.
Anyone noe an example of a hyperbole being used in romantic poetry? provide the poem, and the line being used plz.
This Wordsworth poem has an example of hyperbole.
Click on H and be patient while it loads.
As for Romantic poetry, you'll need to find that and identify the hyperbole:
Please note that we don't do students' homework
for them. Our tutors try to give you the information to help you complete your assignment on your own. Once YOU have come up with a response to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to critique your work.
- Eng- Hyperbole example - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 19, 2008 at 3:09pm
- Eng- Hyperbole example - sally, Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 10:26pm
what beaner ur momma!!!!!!!!!
- english10 - courtney rowe, Tuesday, September 22, 2009 at 3:43pm
- Eng- Hyperbole example - voleak, Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 8:23pm
mad as hatter
- Eng- Hyperbole example - whats?, Friday, September 26, 2008 at 2:30am
what the heck
- Eng- Hyperbole example - guhh, Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 6:15pm
beaner???man u racest
- Eng- Hyperbole example - Anonymous, Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 5:57pm
- Eng- Hyperbole example - Shelby, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:35pm
I need help writing a pome using 3 hyperboles,and 1 metaphors
- Eng- Hyperbole definition - Sophie h., Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:05pm
an intentionally exaggerated figure of speech for emphasis or effect.
- Eng- Hyperbole example - jennelle, Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 8:49pm
i need to wriyte a hyperbole poem about homework for my schhol help a sister out pplz thnx :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- literature - My question is in the story "young goodman brown", by Nathaniel ...
- English/Reading - I need 3 examples of metaphors and personification in the Book...
- English - Could someone please explain to me the rhyming scheme of a Petrarchan ...
- advanced english 2 - Is this a metaphor? She wanted to tell him to stop being a ...
- English - http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/lausd/resources/Literary.Terms.2.html#Irony...
- English/Grammar/Appositives - Are the commas a correctly placed? 1. The term ...
- iambic pentameter english - can you please put this poem in iambic pentameter In...
- la - wat is a hyperbole Hyperbole is exaggeration or overstatement. Example: I ...
- advanced english 2 - I need two metaphors, 1 personification and 1 allusion from...
- English - In the book "Of Mice and Men", in section 1, Describe the setting. ...