November 25, 2015
Post a New Question
ELEMENTARY AND INTERMEDIATE ALGERBRA
Monday, February 19, 2007
x=0 and y=4 in the second problem
22x + 36y=356
-3x + 2y =8
3x + 2y=8
hold, on i'm trying to find x
x=2 & y=1 on the last one :)
Answer this Question
- 2) subtract the two equations to erase the y value (since 2y-2y=0...
- Solve the following system of equations. x+y=13 22x+36y=356
- find the derivative of y y= 2 (22x+31)^(3/2)+ arctan((22x+21)^(1/2))+...
- Factor the expression 25x^2- 60xy+36y^2 into a product of...
- Differentiate to find critical numbers and leave function in fully ...
- Hello. Can someone check my answers to the following Factor each of ...
elementary and intermediate algebra
- how to write the equation for the ...
- For sum odd reason im thinking to hard and getting stuck...
- * This is Tony. I'm Mr. Smith's son. How do you pronounce 'Smith's son...
Calculus (area of base and volume of solid)
- Can you check my work and see if I...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.