Posted by TIFFANY on Friday, February 16, 2007 at 8:17pm.
who knows how to do roman numerals
Post your problem. I'm sure someone can help.
Let us know what you think it is and we'll give you feedback.
HOW DO U WRITE
IN ROMAN NUMERALS
According to the information on that website I gave you above, you can write 10100 either of these ways:
an X with a line over it and then C.
An X with a line over it indicates 10000; their example is that a V with a line over it indicates 5000. The Romans seemed to prefer this, since it saved space on a page or a stone.
What do you come up with for the others?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 10050 10110 10130 10200 10500 10550 10559 in roamn numerals plz http://...
- math - 10050 10110 10130 10200 10500 10550 10559 http://www.novaroma.org/...
- math - 10 100 in roman numeras http://www.novaroma.org/via_romana/numbers.html ...
- history/mythology - what is the architectural difference between the roman and ...
- modern world - Does anyone know what the difference of communism by Marx and ...
- Science - Where can I find a biography on William Harvey? http://www....
- Latin - In what section of which writing does Pliny the elder talks about ...
- Resume - A link to a how to page please. Since this is not my area of expertise...
- MATH - Which number is an irrational number? a) ã3 b) -13.5 c) 7/11 d) 1/ ã9 ...
- english - unscrabble saocitnenrov fiubyeta jax, joe, jill, max, kayla, john, or ...