Posted by jasmine20 on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 1:01pm.
drawls this is from the previous post is this correct.
solve the system by subtraction.
equation#2 woudl be
-3y = -4x+11
y = (4)/(3) x - (11)/(3)
so now i substitute it to equation #1
5x - 3((4)/(3)x - (11)/(3)= 13
5x - 4 x +11 = 13
1x + 11 = 13
1x = 13-11
x = 2
now i substitute back into equation #1
-3y = 13-10
so , my solution would be (2,-1)
am i correct?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- DRWLS,MATH,ALGEBRA - Drawls, How did you get 2h. and then the 2a/h from.Can you ...
- DRWLS - cAN YOU LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS POST. i am completely lost towards that ...
- drwls, or other tutors - does my last postage seem correct for the answers that ...
- drawls, math help - can you explain to me just one more thing so i can undestand...
- Math - Solve the system by addition or substitution. 3x – 4y = 8 6x – 2y = 10 ...
- Mathmatics - what is 11-5=12- 1/3t=1/5 That solution is not correct, the 1/3 is ...
- math,correction from previous post - can someone please correct this for me ...
- Math - Did I do this problem correctly? Solve the following system by first ...
- To: Drwls - can you please check my previous science post, thanks
- math,help!!!! - How do i do thois problem?Please help. Problem #1 solve the ...