True or False:
1. A rate law can be written from the molecularity of the slowest elementary step.
2.The final rate law can include intermediates.
3.The rate of a reaction is dependent of the fastest step in the mechanism.
4.A mechanism can never be proven to be the correct pathway (or only correct pathway) for a reaction.
1. True because the overall reaction is limited by, and equal to, the rate of the slowest step in the mechanism.
2. False because they are use as helpfull substances to help achieve the overall reaction.
3. False because is dependent on the slow step of the overall mechanism.
4. True because since mechanism are done at the nanoscale, the only plausible evidence we can see is when done in a experiment. Basically is a theoretical mechanisms.
you are correct