January 20, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
This is a group with distinct national origins or cultural patterns. For example, Norwegian Americans belong to this type of group.
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Do you mean "ethnic groups?"
Answer This Question
definition- please revise
- Key Terms: Stereotype, Gender group, Pluralism, ...
- this is a group with distinct national origins or cultural ...
- PLEASE REVISE. THAN YOU This group is the same as a ...
- can you please tell me if I am right for the following (the...
- I need help in revising this than you. I basically didn't ...
- It's an ethnic group the same as Subordinate group? Not ...
- Match race and ethnicity key terms with their correct descriptions: 1. ...
Race and Ethnicity
- Can some tell me if these are the right answers This group ...
The Sociology of Race and Ethnicity
- This is when an oppressor uses race to ...
eth 125 week 1
- Select one of the following subordinate groups from Ch. 1 of ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help