Posted by Margie on Tuesday, February 6, 2007 at 8:33pm.
Factor the following. You will earn 5 points for each polynomial that is factored correctly. Please label your individual answers with a – f.
a.) 4x2 - 25
b.) 3x2 + 6y
c.) x^2 - 7x + 10
d.) 2x^2 - 9x – 18
e.) 2ax + 6bx + ay + 3by
f.) 6x^2 + 12x – 48
*Can you help me with all of them.?
Do you have any of the answers that you've tried on your own first? Maybe then I could tell you if they are right, or even where you are going wrong. :)
It's just I only have 4 minutes left and then I have to get off.Can't you just tell me please?How about this I will do the last 2 but can you do the rest.?
I actually got 10 more minutes but can you still do them because now I have 8 minutes left....
Okay, go ahead and show me what you got on the last two.
ok but are yuo going to do the other ones.?
I'm working on them. I just don't want to hand you the answers. I'm still in school, and it's just that I always wanted answers to be fed to me, too, but I've come to find that by test day, it was a terrible idea.
ok;but while you are working on those can you please check this to see if it is correct.?
Use the following quadratic equation to complete parts a – c below.
3x^2 + 2x - 5 = 0.
a. Solve by factoring.
b. Solve using the quadratic formula.
c. Describe the relationship between your answers for parts a and b.
Here is what I got:
c.The relationship between these 2 are that they both have negatives.
The factors are wrong. You need a five in the last parenthesis.
here is what I got:
e.) 2ax + 6bx + ay + 3by = (2a+6b)(x+3y)
f.) 6x^2 + 12x – 48 = (3x+12)(2x-4)
*Is this correct.?
COME ON TRISH!WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE>!!!!!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Factor the following. You will earn 5 points for each polynomial that is ...
- calculus-can someone please help me with this ques - Find all zeros of the ...
- Algebra - 1. What polynomial has a graph that passes through the given points...
- algebra--1 question - Suppose you divide a polynomial by a binomial. How do you ...
- Algebra Please check answers - Could you please check these answers thanks. ...
- math - Factor each polynomial, if possible. If the polynomial cannot be factored...
- Algebra 2 - Well I'm curently taking this class as a sophmore and have taken ...
- Algebra - Consider the following polynomial function F(x)=-2x^3-x^2+13x-6 to ...
- algebra - Use the discriminant to find out whether this quadratic polynomial can...
- Math(Please check answers) - Factor completely. If the polynomial cannot be ...