September 3, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, February 6, 2007
(-2x^2y)^3*(5xy^3)^2=(-2x^2y)^3 = -8 x^6 y^3
*Please check my work.
What did you do with the (5xy^3)^2 part. The first part you did ok. But you can't just throw away part of the equation.
I don't get that part.What do I do there.?
You did the first part ok by cubing it. I don't understand why you didn't do this part and square it. Such is life, I guess.
then I just multiply right.?
ok so will it be:-200x^8y^9
Answer this Question
Another problem to check..please check my work...
Algebra help please
- Part A: Divide (16x^5y^4 + 6x^3y - 2x^2y - 24x^2y^4) by -...
- (-2x^2y)^3 * (5xy^3)^2 What is ^ and * suppose to symbolize? ^=...
maths - geometry -yr11
- HI guys. find the equations of the lines represented by...
physics. HELP PLEASE !
- An athlete executing a long jump leaves the ground at a...
math. can someone do this for me please....
- * Consider the functions f(x)=1/x...
- simplify the expression below (3x^2y-5xy+12xy^2)-(5xy^2+4xy) 3x^2y - xy...
intro to physics
- an athlete executing a long jump leaves the ground at a 28 ...
AP AB Calculus
- Linear approximation: Consider the curve defined by -8x^2 + 5xy...
Reiny and steve do this for me please
- 1. Consider the functions f(x)=1/(x)+4 ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.