Posted by Karin on Monday, February 5, 2007 at 8:30pm.
It is not wise to rely on the ________
to determine whether a stereotype exists
in a book.
book's format, or copy-right date
I do not know how to answer this
question. My text says do not rely
on the date of publication to tell
you if a stereotype exists.
How would you answer this question.
Please help!! I have wracked my
brain over this question.
This is an idiotic question. You shouldn't rely on ANY of them to indicate whether or not a stereotype exists. The only way to determine stereotypes is to read the book itself -- all of it!
Oh for real.?I thought it would be the title or the illustrations.
I know its a crazy question. I have to
put something. My question is which, because they make no sense.
If your text says copyright date, then put it down. It's still an inaccurate and idiotic question!! I feel bad for students who get stuck with garbage like this.
Do your best! And ask your teacher!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Literaure Question-Desperate For Help! - It is not wise to rely on the ________ ...
- Literature Question - I have this question on a homework assignment and I am ...
- english - hi! nedd some help.i am writing a book report and have question.how ...
- General - What's the proper way to reference a book from Project Gutenberg (MLA ...
- English - What Is the correct mla format for a book in a works cited list? My ...
- book report - what do i have to write on a cover page of book report?how is it ...
- English - I have to write an essay on a book I read, and I want the title of my ...
- APA citation - I am unsure, with APA when you write the title of a book in text...
- english - How do i write out a reference for the following: It is a poem (it has...
- English - On a Works Cited page, which of the following should be in italics? ...