Posted by Koco123 on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 3:24pm.
do what the equation tells you
2)since in the other side of the eqaution you have 4x, in order to leave the X alone you must divide by 4 on both sides and you will get______
that is the value of X.
4)in order to make sure take the value of x and plugg it into the equation
wut iz I don't know?
What is I can help.
First combine terms.
Now divide both sides by 4 (what we do to one side we must also do to the other to keep the equality).
24/4 = 4x/4
Tell us what you don't undetstand if you don't get it.
Math - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 12:52pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH PLEASE CHECK IT!!2 - m-2/m-5*m+5/m-2=-1 If your problem is this: (m - 2)/(m...
- algerbra 1 - what is the answer to 5x-16=14-5x Just giving you the answer is not...
- algebra--distributive - how would you do this prob. negative4-(5y+6) = negative ...
- wut iz 3x+4=2x+7 - x+? wut iz 3x+4=2x+7 Last question I answer with wut iz. ...
- math--pre alg - not sure i did right 3(f+2)+9=13+5f 3f+6+9 = 13+5f +9 3F+15 = 12...
- math - hi, i need help with solving this equation for "y" 2x+3y=-2 2x+3y=-2 Get ...
- math,correction - can someone correct these for me i'll appreciate it thank. ...
- Variable - SOLVING EQUATIONS WITH THE VARIABLE ON BOTH SIDES Solve the equation...
- Math - A=1/2H(B+b) Solve for H Let's start by getting rid of the fraction. ...
- Algebra - Solve problem by showing necessary steps to resolve. 0.06q + 14 = 0.3q...